- Easy to make soft bait fishing lures
- Contains ImPRESSive Putty: Re-usable; Re-heatable mold making material
- Contains fast curing two part silicone rubber easy to mix 1:1 by weight or volume
- Make customized soft bait lures in less than 30 minutes
Make Your Own Soft Bait Fishing Lures
Now you can make your own lures. Mix and match heads, bodies, and tails to
create the perfect lure for your angling needs. Then make a mold of your
unique lure shape and cast with the included Soft Bait Rubber. The mold
Putty is re-usable, so melt your mold and make as many different shaped
lures as you want.
To start making your own soft bait lures, you can use the shapes we
provide, but when you?re ready you can expand into almost any shape.
* 2oz. ImPRESSive Putty (You Press it over your objects to mold?get it?
And it?s re-usable for dozens of molds. Impressive, we know.)
* 2 part fishing lure Soft Bait Rubber (non-PVC based). Enough rubber
for up to 20 rubber lures
* 9 interchangeable fishing lure pieces for over 50 unique lure shapes.
* Gloves, stir sticks, mixing cups, and instructions.
Mix and Match Heads, Bodies, and Tales for 50 Combinations of Custom Soft
Bait Fishing Lures
MAKE THE LURE SHAPE AND MOLD
1. Create a truly unique lure by choosing one head, body, and tail from
the included shapes. You can make your lure longer by using 2 body
pieces instead of 1.
2. Use a dot of hot glue to hold each one together. Scrape away any hot
glue along the seam.
3. Heat the ImPRESSive Putty in the microwave in 15 sec. intervals until
dough-like with no lumps.
4. CAUTION HOT: Let stand for 10 minutes until temperature is
comfortable to handle.
5. Place your glued shape on a flat surface and PRESS the ImPRESSive
putty onto the shape.
6. Let Putty cool at room temperature until firm to the touch or 15
minutes in the freezer.
7. Remove original shape by flex